My Beautiful Peoples

 Family is my everything. They are the precious thing to me. We are not perfect but we perfect each other.


I have 6 beautiful persons in my beautiful sweet & cute family. Papa, mama, my eldest sister, my younger sister, my youngest brother and my sexy granny.

Papa
My Apai. He's our captain. Whatever he says must be followed. But, don't misunderstood, he's not that strict like a soldier. He's a funny dad, always make those silly billy jokes and tease us especially my mom. But, sometimes, we get hurts easily with his jokes though we know it's just a joke. Yeah, we get sulk so easy especially when dad do the teasing things. Owhh. Very sensitive ! He maybe a funny dad, but he's pretty scary when he's mad! I'll be angry too to hide that scared feeling. >.< He may not a great dad, but he's my favorite and beloved dad. He's the BEST PAPA! He always told us to do the best for our own benefits. He supports us no matter what we do, but he never told us, he done that secretly. And one thing that he always done throughout his life is giving his best for his childs.

Mama
Mak saya. She's the one who understand our feeling when we're sad. But we never understand how she felt. Sometimes. Somehow, we always love her. She's our one and only mama in the whole wide world. But, beware! she's like a time bomb, she can mad like a lion if we do something wrong. For example, mess up the kitchen. Ohhh please! don't do that. She'll be really really mad. somehow, we get used to it. It feels weird if she not scold us. Especially my dad. If my mom not scold him that, he'll get sick. He said that. Haha. Its kind of like our family routine. And I usually lose my anger toward my mom when I get mad by my papa. And vice versa. I'll get mad with the one who are not make me mad. I don't know why. It's like a Combo set. I'm sorry mom. And sorry that I ever made your tears fall. I know that sometimes I made her hurts inside. I'm just your child. =D

Konnie Jati
She's my older sister. She's the eldest. She's like my inspiration. We are like twins. Not that we look alike, it's because we always together, beside she just 1 year older than me. I'm growing up by watching her and she watching me.She's very talkative, dream high, optimistic and brave.  But she's scary when she angry but because of we are both Aquarians, it'll be dangerous if anger involved. Since childhood, we always share almost everything and experience things together. Whatever things that I've done and get today are all thanks to her. She's the one who guide me most in everything I do.  Her attitudes affects my behaviors and personality. She dances, I dance; she's debate, me too; whatever she joins, I'll join too. It's like buy 1 free 1. If you want her, you get me too. For free. Hahha! Now, she's married. And one child.  I wish her the best, and have a family like ours. She once said "Follows what I've done right and ignore what I've done wrong." She's a great great sister.  She's getting fat now. Like me. Now we look alike.

Normi Entika
She's my younger sister. All she cares about  is being pretty and cute with her "pretty mole" konon. She's really like a sister cause she's always manja-manja and being so sweet. But it would be different if she's sulking, which is usually because my dad tease her, she'll be so cold, scary and crying emotionally. Hahha! That would be so funny. It's like I'm watching myself within her, she's a lots like me. Always keeps something inside, but giving smile all the time and cheer people up. She being so sensitive lately. And I really want to tell her that she's a great person, she don't have to be like other people, because she is special and unique. A growing teenager who need guide and supports is what I used to describe her. I knows she'll be like me when she grown up! And her cutie and manja side, please don't lose that. She'll always a small kid to me. Forget one thing, she is very honest and very outspoken, I gets scared when she being so brave saying what she wanna say when she's mad. She's a BOMB. Beware!

Darron Medang
The only prince in our kingdom. He's born a super cute baby and growing up handsomely and tall. He's the tallest among us. He born like a snow white, but became dark knight recently. cause he's a sport person. He and Normi are both good in sport more than me and Konnie do. Told you what, he like to show his macho side in front of others, stay cool and shy and silent. so girly right! nope. He straight okay, no bengkok-bengkok. But once he's with me, he's like a child, even with his long legs and tall body, he acts like a small litlle kid. Wrestling all over the bed with the pillows with me. And I remembered that one time I wanna sayang him, he goes " malu laa. orang meda. hmmm."  Yeah, don't hugs or kiss him in front of his friends, he'll get embarrased. So what? this big sister don't care! He's not a hyperactive one, he tends to hide something, so need more care. Plus, he's becoming a guy. I wish for his best and I believes he'll become a great guy! shayang bujang!


Granny
Beloved one. She's a cute, sweet and fierce granny. Hahha. Always nagging all day long. no matter you want to listen to her or not, she still keep talking and talk till you do what she want you to do. Always take good care of us-her grandchildren very well. We are close to her cause she's the one who took care of us during our childhood when my parents are busy with works. She's a great granny. She makes everything is always possible for us. And she gets sensitive sometimes, don't ever talk to her with higher tone, she can tear up easily. Old folk really sensitive much. But that was then, she's not really well now. It's been almost 3 years she's lying on the bed. Her health getting worse from day to day, no more nags, no more laughs, no more smile, there only sickness and tears. She can't even walk now, Even move her body is almost impossible. She'll cry whenever I go far from home, afraid that she'll never meet me again. I really wish she can be healthy as before, I don't mind listen to her nags all day long. It'll be much happier. I know it almost impossible. But I know, God is always there for us.
Please be healthy! I love you so much. I had lose grandpa, I don't want to lose you. ;(


Being far from family make the bond of love gets thicker, I love them so much. They are my life, my beautiful peoples!

P/s: I'm sorry, I'm missing you all. - inspired by One litre of Tears.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet & Sour

If I could work from home, I would