Throwback. Memories.


I'm grown up !
I've been through a lot. Been part all of these beautiful and wonderful moments.
Behind those smiles that I showed, there were tears, fears, sadness, and hardness.
But when I look back at the pictures, I watch the Happy me.
Never give up and Smile a lot.
That's what I always keep in mind to go through all the hardships.
Bad or good time, it will pass by.
All we have just memories.
Be glad that we experienced it.
No regret over failures, losses.
Time flies so fast.
I miss those friends and moments.
If I can replay my life, I will replay it all over again and again.
Cause it was AMAZING !!

 




















































































































































P/s: Every steps means a world.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet & Sour

If I could work from home, I would