All of Me

Welcome to the Land of Black Pearl.

Listen to the fairy tale of little black pearl. * Just a metaphora *

p/s: did you know me? maybe.
what do you know bout me? ....... * speechless*
wanna know bout me? guess so.
That's why, I should introduces myslef in proper way right?

Well, I"m Emmalin Naggie Anak Baring. An Ibanese from Bintulu, Sarawak. *my beloved hometown*.
I'm 19, going to be 20 in next two months. Born on 2nd February 1992. I'm the 2nd child in my family. I have 4 siblings, 3 of us are girls and the last one is the only "flower boy", my little cutie brother.
[I have a lots of connection with the digit number 2, do you realise that? That's why i say my lucky number will be number 2.]
And more bout me, I'm a fulltime student of UiTM Malacca. I'm taking BBA (Hons) Finance. Before, i'm was a student in Labuan Matriculation College (LMC) in Labuan for about one years. now, i'll be study in Degree for 3 years. Currently, I'm studying for my first semester in university.
what else??..
As usual, my ambition. What i wanna be??.. I"m not so sure but for sure I want to be success in my life. Be a role model for next generation. *high expectation huhh*. Honestly, there's no specific profession that I wanna be or interested. I just wanna get what i want and be the best.
My dreams, is to achieve the dreams that i dreamed. I dreamed to live in a beautiful life. be with my beloved family, friends and love. Be happy and smile. =)
And next, my obsession. I really into arts of life; dance, music, sports, photography, and poetry.


* That's all for my welcoming introduction.*

Keep following my blog to getting to know more bout me, myself & I...
 love yaaa..<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet & Sour

If I could work from home, I would