Maybe One Day

Maybe One Day

So I read it. The book by Melissa Kantor.
This is the cover. Attractive enough to make me pick it up from the bookshelf.
First of all, I really enjoyed reading the book that I can't wait till next day to finish it so I have finished it all in two days. (plus minus all the dinner and shower time)

Well, if you appreciates friendship very much, you would cry like thousands times for every chapters. Cause I do. Cause it pretty much about how their friendship bonds is all about. The sharing and caring relationship, they really do it for real. 

It very rare for us to see friendship like Zoe and Olivia, too close like sisters. Even sisters are not that much close to each other sometimes. So, it very touched how they treat each other, in the face of tragedy.

And so I wish that I have that kind of friendship too, the kind of always-being-there-for-you friends no matter in what circumstances.Or maybe I already have.  

So that's it. Nice writing. So nice. 

P/s : Glad that I make another purchase for this one.  Hiks !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet & Sour

If I could work from home, I would