Books

I never know since when that I really loves reading till I bought so many books and I addicted to buy some more. Maybe I just addicted to buy books or what, I don't know. But still it's not a bad thing no ?
Of course not  ! 
Cause books and foods are the two things that we should never regret buying in our life. 
(This is some quote from my friend, like randomly said when we're buying books.)

Last Sunday I went out with these two besties of mine since high school.
So, normally, friends would watching movie, eat and hang out, so that's what we do too. 
And we also went to bookstores and of course buy books.

We found this one really good book that we both buying one. So I guess I have to start my reading with this one, entitled Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor.

It says, 
In the face of tragedy, friendship is everything.
I guess that quote just catch my eyes to read it and (since I haven't read it to the end) I bet it's a very good book that I do cry when I read it.

So Tadaa !


"Let's us read, let's us dance, these two amusements will never do any harm to the world."
Voltaire

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet & Sour

If I could work from home, I would