April Fool

It's April Fool !! 

Ghoshh. Really missing the moment when i'm so into April Fool. But now, not anymore. 
I'm grown up. Hahha.
By the way, wanna share the biggest April Fool I ever made.

Well. Back in Labuan, I "April fool"-ing my sister & mom once saying that i'm going out with my friends at night. I said my friends who drive our car doesn't have car license so we got busted with police. I'm saying all the scary stuff that my mom worried and don't even know whether to mad or angry at me. Until she's started to nagging at me, i'm so Enough ! And Ta-Da ! April Fool!! HHAHHA. OMG. It was awful. And then, second victim was my big sister who studying at Kuching. I'm asking my mom to lie with me. So, my mom called her and saying my lecturers called home telling i didn't back to hostel for like 2 days. My mom asking where am i and whether she know anything about my disappearance. #itwassocrazy  My sister getting so worried and anxious that she calling me for like 5 times. I purposely didn't answer her phone call at first that i bet she must be so curious with i'm doing. Then i answered and she started saying all the things that i expected to hear. Saying things like I shouldn't do whatever things that i've done and for short, she's nagging at me till I'm so regret for making those lies.(Yes !!! she's really into this thing. ) Lastly, when she asked me what happened now, i'm said " the police said April FOol !!" She went "what? what? I don't understand!" 


Tell you what, it's not really a good game tho. If someone have heart disease, it would be the end of story. No more fools. no more lies. 

Actually that was 3 years ago. After that year, my family always tried to fool me. But i always being so alert at 1st April not to be fooled. Hope this year going well too without being fooled. 

P/s: For all those lies, I'm so sorry. April Fool ! >.< 



emmalinnaggiebaring

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet & Sour

If I could work from home, I would