FINESTAX Challenge!


Debate. It's kind of lil formal. But, told u what ! It's fun!! so muchh funn.!!!
"THW BAN ALL FORMS OF BEAUTY PAGEANTS"
" THBT PLAYERS FOUND GUILTY OF RACIAL PROBLEMS SHOULD BE BANNING FROM PLAYING FOR THEIR COUNTRY"
"THW CRIMINALZED GANGNAM STYLE"
That's the hot topics for our today Debate Challenge! Quite fun. And I had most happening experience joining this debate. But we're not that good. so-so. It's okay for first timer people like us. with new rules. It was okay. Tho we didn't get to proceed till last round. It's fine. Win is not the only matter!
The important thing is that we become more confident to talk in ENGLISH at the front.
It was so frightening at first, but then, we really want it more.
It's like "exercising" our brain when they make us brainstorming of lots of brilliant ideas at that very limited time. ( I got lots of " Beauty" pimples due to the hardcore brainstorming. Aww! )

And also, Congrates!  for both of us ( me & my partner - Adila) ! 
We did a good job!

She's my debate partner. we're GREAT!

P/s: Learning is more important than winning. Xoxo. >.<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet & Sour

If I could work from home, I would