Photo's slideshow : Malacca's moments.

Hey..! Got something to share. I explore something to make my blog more interesting and and I found a website,or maybe a gadget..something related to slide show. So i'd make a try on my photos. And it's quite creative. So i shared it! try it if you want. Make your photos look more fun and enjoyable by turned it to a slide show..come on try on!
Well. For an example, This is it! The photos taken during a walk along the way in Malacca. 
By the way, I really wanna shares those photos thou, so why don't killing birds with one stone ? 
Sound pretty mean huhh? hahah.
Malacca is such a wonderful place thou, and full of history and facts. 
I learned it before in  secondary History textbook, but most of the time i more to sleep, so i'm not so detail in every single history. 
But who's cares? I'm here now, stands on the land of History in Malaysia. proud yaa! never imagined it before. Hahahha.
Since I furthering my study in degree here, then I'll be able to walks around here as much as i could. 
This is not my first time came here either, so less exciting I guess. 
But still, I enjoys every moment with all the friend here.
Hope I'll be here someday, having wonderful holidays with my family and those crazy besties - DKREPTSENSES...
That's it! time for the slideshow! Watch yaa!!

Ronda-Ronda Bandaraya Slideshow: Emmalin’s trip to Melaka, Melaka State, Malaysia was created by TripAdvisor. See another Melaka slideshow. Create your own stunning slideshow with our free photo slideshow maker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet & Sour

If I could work from home, I would