The tragedy.

Maybe it's a bit late for me to mention anything about MH370 as it had happened almost 3 weeks ago. But still, it is the main topic in the world these days since it had happened.

Not to mention news channels, even the tweeters, facebookers, bloggers and any online social networking users still keep on talking and mention about this mysterious tragedy.

Honestly, this is the saddest tragedy ever happened as for me. I do cried when I watches the news, the sad family. It breaks my heart. I just can't imagine what would I do if it happens to me.

It is very sad for the families, relatives and friends to keep on hoping for good news but ended up like this. Southern Indian Ocean ? It is a deep dark ocean.  Like seriously dangerous and terrifying for us to watch. To survive, we need miracles. But miracles do happen. All we need to do is have faith and never stop believing that God's there for us.

Well, I sure know that they say it's impossible to survive there but it just hard to believe that as we didn't see the plane debris with our very own eyes. For the families, it is sure the hardest part; forced to believe that they're gone but your heart just keep on hoping. They're there. Still there. That's hard !

And about those rumors and speculations on what's happening now, just be wise. Peoples like to think, speculate, analyse and do whatever things on something like this. It could be true, or not. But as it involves feelings, sensitivity and all, then better stop. Keep those speculations just among you and your friends. Don't tell the Twitter or whatever. They will tell everyone about it.

I just hate saying Condolences cause it's not gonna make them feel better. As long as me myself knows that I do care then it's enough. God knows.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet & Sour

If I could work from home, I would