Friends





Friend. Something that very common to everyone.
Apart from our family, frienda can be assume as the closest persons to us.


Everyone ada kawan but then, not semua kawan tu adalah kawan kita. Can't you get me? I know semua orang paham. It's means that they are our friend but they don't act like a friend. It's normal everyone. setiap orang ada perangai and habit yang berbeza. Kata orang, lain orang lain ragam. Rambut sama hitam hati lain-lain. Banyak peribahasa yang boleh kita kaitkan.  Sometimes, ada kawan yang kita boleh get along, boleh happy sama-sama, susah sama-sama, tapi tetap ada sikap dia yang kita tak suka. Tapi takkan sebab tu je, kita tak nak berkawan kan? We have to be tolerate with each other. Try to get to know each other better. Tak kenal maka tak cinta kan. Kita sendiri pun tak sempurna, tetap ada sikap yang jelik di mata orang lain, so, if we accept their weakness, sure we can be a good friend.


Saya ada kawan. tak ramai. taklah kurang. cukup-cukup. Just enough kata orang.
 Ada lah teman pegi makan, pegi jalan. Kata orang kalau dengan kawan, we have to be sharing and caring. Tapi it's maybe not me. I'm not the type of people who share everything. even though they tell almost everything to me. it's not that i'm not trust them, it just that i'm not open to share everything with others. im tends to keep everything to myself. maybe some of my close friends doesn't really know me.
Somehow, as time goes by, im started to be sharing with ma friends. but, still not everything. maybe later.




And one little thing, whenever we have a fight with our friend, be positive. The friendship might getting closer than before, we will understand them more.

P/s:  Just a reminder, better keeps a little distance with friend that we not get along too well. It's to keep the friendship never end.


                                                                                                                  Dearest all my beloved friends. ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet & Sour

If I could work from home, I would